Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Light Photography

In this photo assignment, your task is to play with light. You do not need to take any specific shots but rather 5 shots that showcase some experimentation with light photography. I am including a few links to articles and videos for you to read. As well, I will post the basic manual settings to work with light photography.

Settings: In manual mode
ISO: 100 or the lowest you can get
Exposure between 13-30 sec.
Aperture: start at F11

Awesome how to video
How to shoot light trails


3 comments:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    fashion design photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tips. Low light photography is one of my favorite choice. You can prove your creativity in this areas. But to get better result you must follow some low light photography techniques.

    "Pro Tips for Low Light Photography"

    ReplyDelete