Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photoshop Assignment for term 4 ( Update)

Term 3 Wrap-up: Good day folks, I am away today and we are edging very close to your deadline for having all of your term 3 work done. Friday is the last day for me to mark anything in person. I will be available at lunch and after school on Friday. I will be marking online starting Sat morning. Monday is a Pro-D day and Tues. my marks are due. I will only mark what I can see and only what is organized into sets. Also you must make sure you have not restricted your rights so that only you can see your photos. If you have a green circle by your photos everything is good.

Unless you have all of your work marked, your first priority will be to upload and organize on Flickr. Second, you should finish taking any photos for term 3 (Although it is really a bit late for this). Any written assignments should be handed in.Then you should complete your cropping assignment. Lastly, you can work on your term 4 Portrait Assignment. You may want to do a little online research on how to take good portrait photos.

Today's Assignment: It is a very simple assignment. I would like you to find one of your photos that need to be cropped and crop it 3 different ways and save it in Flickr under the set CROP. You may crop in picnic or photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment